This is an analysis of the poem Love In Their Little Veins Inspires that begins with:
Love in their little veins inspires
their cheerful notes, their soft desires. ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbcc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110101 110111010 111111001 11010111 110111010 110111110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 233
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; their is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Love In Their Little Veins Inspires;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.