This is an analysis of the poem Dend X. Sang that begins with:
Tak JEsu, Siælens Hyrde good
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXX aaaa XaXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101010 100 1111111 10011 11110111 111 1101111 110111 11111001 1111 111111100 110101 11010101 11010 11001101 110110 11011101 111 110111 11111111
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 107
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og is repeated.
The author used the same word tak at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Dend X. Sang;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.