This is an analysis of the poem En Stakkels Forhexet Pige that begins with:
En stakkels forhexet Pige
er Dronning i dette Rige....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XaX XXX XaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101001 010111 11101 11110100 1101101 11111001 11111 110010 1111010 11111 110100 11001011 1101010 111110 11010100 11111 1111111 11101 1111011 1111011 1001111 111111 111110 11110010 11101110 11011110 11110100 110111 11101 111111110
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 85
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of En Stakkels Forhexet Pige;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.