This is an analysis of the poem December 1923 that begins with:
Min Kraft er ikke sprængt,
Min Tone er betrængt...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXXXXXX XXX X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,8,3,1,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11011 1101 111101 11111 111101 10111 11111 110101 111101 11111 110111 11111 111101 11101 111111 10111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 94
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of December 1923;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.