This is an analysis of the poem Demaskering that begins with:
Med Tak for Laan af nogen Sorg
og rige, nu forsvundne Haab,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXa bXb XXX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 11111101 111101 1001111 11111111 11111111 10000011 11110111 10111011 11110101 111111101 11111101 1010110 1101101 1011110 1011101
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 95
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og is repeated.
The author used the same word med at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Demaskering;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.