This is an analysis of the poem Chamak Jugnuu Kii Barq-E-Amaan Maaluum Hotii Hai that begins with:
chamak jugnuu kii barq-e-amaaN maaluum hotii hai
qafas meN rah ke qadr-e-aashiyaN maaluum hotii hai ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101111010101 101111110010101 100101011010101 11011011010101 101111010010110 10101111010101 10110011110101 111010110010101 100111101111001 10101011010101 111010101100111 110110111010101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 102
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 51 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; hai, maaluum, hotii, e are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines hai is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word hai at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Chamak Jugnuu Kii Barq-E-Amaan Maaluum Hotii Hai;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Seemab Akbarabadi
- Analysis of Tere Qadamon Pe Sar Ho Ga Qaza Sar Pe Khari Ho Gi
- Analysis of Nasim E Subh Gulashan Men Gulon Se Khelti Ho Gi
- Analysis of Jannat Jo Mile Lake Maikhaane Main Rakh Dena