This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 11 that begins with:
When I was a child I asked an illustrious man about puberty. He replied: ‘It is recorded in books that it has three signs. First, the age of fifteen...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a bXaXXbcXXXcX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,12,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111011110100101100101000100110111101001010001010011010011010010010010101110010111101010001111001010000100100101010111010101001101101010101100 0101101101010 101101001 0010001101110100 010010010101 01000101010011000 111001000010010 100101001011010 0100101100 0010101100110 1001000111010101 0011001011 1010110011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 606
- Average number of words per stanza: 99
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 93 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 15
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, in, and, attained, not, it are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 11;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 43
- Analysis of Ch 03 On The Excellence Of Contentment Story 12
- Analysis of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 09