This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 09 that begins with:
It is narrated in the compositions of philosophers that scorpions are not born in the same manner like other living beings but that they devour the...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X abab X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,1,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 0011000101000100110011100110110101011101001001101101010100101001001110100101001010000111001001010011111101111000100101110101010111001100110110110100101010001101111 010101001 11010010001 010011000100 010100100100 010010011101110100111011010101111110010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 318
- Average number of words per stanza: 56
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 160 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 28
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in, of, they, to, his, this, that, not, and, their are repeated.
The author used the same word a at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 09;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 01 Manner Of Kings Story 37
- Analysis of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 37
- Analysis of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 27