This is an analysis of the poem Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 37 that begins with:
A dervish arrived in a place, the owner of which was of a noble disposition, and had surrounded himself with a company of distinguished and eloquent...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a aX a XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,2,1,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010010010100110010101011010010010000101100110110101001100010001001010111010101101110101001001111001001101100100111101010110011111101110101011001010010010101010 11101100001001 10100101001011 0100101001001000100101001111010110001111101101111011111001010011010 11101011110 001011010101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 272
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 187 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 31
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, and, company, with, dervish, to, had are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 37;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 27
- Analysis of Introductory 02
- Analysis of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 39