This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 03 that begins with:
An illustrious scholar, who was the tutor of a royal prince, had the habit of striking him unceremoniously and treating him severely. The boy, who...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XabX X acXbXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,1,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101001011010001011010010111010001101010011111010100100100011111101010101110100100111010111110110001011100010100101111000111100101010001001110010001000011010010010011101000110011101111010011101001000110101010011100 0010010110101010 001011110010 10010101011 001010010 0001000101010011010010010010110100111010011100010101010 1111110101 0110110101 1010111101110 100110011101 0110100010010000101000101001010110101001011110010010
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 316
- Average number of words per stanza: 57
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 145 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 26
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, of, in, and, upon, his, he are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word it is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 03;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 06 On Weakness And Old Age Story 09
- Analysis of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 01
- Analysis of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 42