This is an analysis of the poem Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 40 that begins with:
A man was sleeping dead-drunk on the highway and the bridle of spontaneity had slipped from his hands. A hermit passed near him and considered the...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: cinquain
- Metre: 011101110111010010100110010101111010001001011001101101011111001001101011100010001011 111100101100 101101000 0110100110 111101010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 252
- Average number of words per stanza: 43
- Amount of lines: 5
- Average number of symbols per line: 102 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 17
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and, passed are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 02 The Morals Of Dervishes Story 40;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Introductory 01
- Analysis of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 18
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Maxim 11