This is an analysis of the poem Forehead Of The Rose that begins with:
Despite the open window in the room of long absence, the odor of the rose is still linked with the
breath that was there. Once again we are...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101010001011001000101100 111110111011000100110010 1010011011000100011101001 010001110110011 111010011100100101010101 010101101000111001110010 1011001110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 292
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 7
- Average number of symbols per line: 83 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 15
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in, of are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines the is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Forehead Of The Rose;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.