This is an analysis of the poem My Heart You Stole that begins with:
My heart you stole,
and left me a maiden. ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111 111010 001010 1111 110100 11111 1100101 1111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 89
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of My Heart You Stole;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rasul Mir
- Analysis of Rasuls, Knows Thy Locks And Looks
- Analysis of You Stay Away, My Angry Love
- Analysis of My Heart Is Not The Love One