This is an analysis of the poem Rasuls, Knows Thy Locks And Looks that begins with:
Rasuls, knows thy locks and looks
is a fine faith....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011111 0011 10111010 11011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 103
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 4
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Rasuls, Knows Thy Locks And Looks;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rasul Mir
- Analysis of You Stay Away, My Angry Love
- Analysis of My Heart Is Not The Love One
- Analysis of This Is Rasul Mir, At Shahabad, Doru.