This is an analysis of the poem Boeti No Yeh Dooreur Chonuai Zarai that begins with:
Boeti No Yeh Dooreur Chonuai Zarai,
Baal Maraayo ....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXX XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,3,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011101010 1100 11010110 1100 101001101101 11111010 1100 11101001101 111010100 1100 100010010101100 10110100 1100
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 117
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; barai is repeated.
The poet repeated the same word maraayo at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Boeti No Yeh Dooreur Chonuai Zarai;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.