This is an analysis of the poem This Sepration Srom Thee My Love! that begins with:
This sepration from Thee my Love!
I can't withstand....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXCXXbaCXXacXXc X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,1,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01000111 1101 10111 1110001 110010 11101 01110101 11001001 1110001 1110111010001010 111111100 1110100111 101110001 01001101111 01111000110 1011110001 010001010110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 301
- Average number of words per stanza: 56
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; me, in are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of This Sepration Srom Thee My Love!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rasul Mir
- Analysis of For Her Hennaed Naib I'Ll Give
- Analysis of Rasul, Even Though You Are Infamous For Your Love Of Tulip Lips
- Analysis of White Are The Robes, My Kamdev Wears