This is an analysis of the poem Here On Earth that begins with:
Here on Earth - not in high clouds-
On this mother earth that is close:...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXa XbXb aXaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 1111011 10101101 01000100100101 11111010 110001110110110 0101001001 001011011 10111 01111111 0101101001 0010100010001 01001001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 154
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Here On Earth;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.