This is an analysis of the poem Borgvægterens Sang Af Macbeth that begins with:
Den mørke Nat forsvunden er,
Skylærken slaaer i Morgenskjær; ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111000 101110 1101100 1101000 1101111 11001100 1111111 11110101 1111101 1111001 111000 1111110 1111011 11110101 1110111 1111111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 246
- Average number of words per stanza: 48
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Borgvægterens Sang Af Macbeth;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.