This is an analysis of the poem Night Sounds that begins with:
There must be white farms beyond the edge
of the blue fields by the moon ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XabbabXXXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110101 0011101 111101101 11 11101110010 10010010010110 1100110 10001 0101100 110 1111100101001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 366
- Average number of words per stanza: 61
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Night Sounds;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.