This is an analysis of the poem Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer that begins with:
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme:
- Stanza lengths (in strings):
- Closest metre:
- Сlosest rhyme:
- Сlosest stanza type:
- Guessed form:
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 0
- Average number of words per stanza: 1
- Amount of lines: 1
- Average number of symbols per line: 0 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 1
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Paul-Jean Toulet
- Analysis of Tandis Qu'À L'Argile Au Flanc Vert
- Analysis of Tel Variait Au Jour Changeant
- Analysis of Toi Qu'Empourprait