This is an analysis of the poem Tel Variait Au Jour Changeant that begins with:
Tel variait au jour changeant
- Avec l'or de tes boucles,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101110 1010110 011101000 11110 1101010 1111111 11011011 1110 1011111 1111011 1011011 111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 114
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Tel Variait Au Jour Changeant;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Paul-Jean Toulet
- Analysis of Toi Qu'Empourprait
- Analysis of Toi Qui Fais Rêver, Ô Brune
- Analysis of Toi, Pour Qui Les Dieux Du Mystère