This is an analysis of the poem Neid Der Sehnsucht that begins with:
Die Bäche rauschen
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaXXXbXaXXXXXbCXaXXXXXXXXXXdCXXXdXXabXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 42,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110 110 11011 11011 11010 110 11010 1111 11011 110110 11110 1100 11110 1111 1100 1110 111111 0101 111110 10110 1111 11110 10010 11 11010 101 11010 101 11010 1010 1111 0101 1110 1101 110100 11011 111 100110 1011 11111 110100 111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 819
- Average number of words per stanza: 145
- Amount of lines: 42
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; die is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Neid Der Sehnsucht;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.