This is an analysis of the poem Nie Zurück! that begins with:
Als der Cherub aus dem Paradies
Ihn und seine Klagen streng verwies,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111011100 111010110 11011100 1111011 111010100 101011000 101110 1000011 1011111 10111110 110011010 1111101110 111110100 101000111 111011100 1110011000
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 142
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Nie Zurück!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.