This is an analysis of the poem Mahar Ki Tujhse Tawaqqo Thi Sitamgar Nikla that begins with:
mahar ki tujhse tawaqqo thi sitamgar nikla
mom samajhe the tere dil ko so paththar nikla...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011100110010 110011111010 11111001111010 11101111111010 11111111110 1100010111110 110101011100111 10101101111010 11110110011111 1101001111010
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 84
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; nikla, ki are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines nikla is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word nikla at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Mahar Ki Tujhse Tawaqqo Thi Sitamgar Nikla;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Mir Taqi Mir
- Analysis of Jo Tu Hi Sanam Ham Se Bezar Hoga
- Analysis of Ankhon Mein Ji Mera Hai Idhar Yar Dekhna
- Analysis of Sher K Parde Mein Main Ne Gam Sunaya Hai Bahut