This is an analysis of the poem Feel Like A Bird that begins with:
Feel like A Bird
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaa bcb cddc efcf XXfXfd XbgXg XbhccXhcec
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,4,4,6,5,10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101 101 1111 0101 11 01001 0101 1101 101 11011 1111 1010 1010 111 0111 100100 1011 101100 10001 01 10110 1101 011 111 01 110 101 01001 01 0101 11 1111 11010 0101
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 67
- Average number of words per stanza: 13
- Amount of lines: 34
- Average number of symbols per line: 15 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Feel Like A Bird;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.