This is an analysis of the poem La Jeune Fille Et Le Ramier that begins with:
Les rumeurs du jardin disent qu'il va pleuvoir ;
Tout tressaille, averti de la prochaine ondée :...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100101010110 11010001101 111111111110 111011111011 11101111110 1001001010111 100110110011 1101110010 11101100011 1101111101010 0011111001110 101100011101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 192
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; vous is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines e is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of La Jeune Fille Et Le Ramier;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.