This is an analysis of the poem Minha Desgraça that begins with:
Minha desgraça, não, não é ser poeta,
Nem na terra de amor não ter um eco,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011110 111001011110 11100111100 1011010111100 1100100010 111101011000 11110110100 10111101100 101010100 1111111010100 111010010110 11111101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 148
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; o, n are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Minha Desgraça;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.