This is an analysis of the poem Adeus, Meus Sonhos! that begins with:
Adeus, meus sonhos, eu pranteio e morro!
Não levo da existência uma saudade! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaXXXXXXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110110110 11011001010 11010111010 101101100 1001011010 10100110110 11001101001 1011010110110 111011 10100 01000110100 1110111010 11001001011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 440
- Average number of words per stanza: 83
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Adeus, Meus Sonhos!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.