This is an analysis of the poem You'Ve Got It. Finally...You'Ve Got It that begins with:
A pain remains,
If I keep it sustained......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABC dddX ABC dXX e X ABC d eX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,3,3,1,1,3,1,2,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101 011001 011 110 11110 011 01 0101 011001 011 11110 100 111 11 111 0101 011001 011 11110 11 11
- Amount of stanzas: 9
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 37
- Average number of words per stanza: 8
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 15 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of You'Ve Got It. Finally...You'Ve Got It;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of I Hear You Say It Often Enough
- Analysis of An Intricate Part Of Economics
- Analysis of Doubts, Fears And Obstacles