This is an analysis of the poem An Intricate Part Of Economics that begins with:
If fraud was eliminated,
From playing an intricate part of economics......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABXaXXbbAB aacadbcbdb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,10,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 01101010 0101100101010 0100101101 010101111 110110100111000 10111 101001001 011010101010100 01101010 0101100101010 1 0010111010 1111010100 001101010101001 110011000101010010 1001101001010001 1010011001001 11110100100100 0110100101000111 0010101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 420
- Average number of words per stanza: 65
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, of are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of An Intricate Part Of Economics;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Doubts, Fears And Obstacles
- Analysis of Please. Please...Get That Away From Me
- Analysis of Riddled With Defects