This is an analysis of the poem Why The Chorus Of Remorse? that begins with:
What has happened to the suddenness of your distance?
And why the chorus of remorse? ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AAXXX bXXAA XCdCdddX eebceX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,8,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110001000110 11010001 11100010001 1011101 110100011110110 11011010010 10111100110000 11100110 1110001000110 11010001 11101011010 111 11111010110100 111 10101011 011001110 111 0011010110010 011110111 111 0101110111010 11 0101 111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 207
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, you, i are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Why The Chorus Of Remorse?;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Minds Affixed To Tricks
- Analysis of Once The Chipping Away Shows A Fakeness
- Analysis of You Are Overdue