This is an analysis of the poem Weakened In Discipline that begins with:
You must go inside now,
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AbXcabX XdAbdXbXXcb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,11,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111011 10 0100111011 010100101 1010111 1010101 11010100 111101 111001 111011 10 111 1101 1110 1011 101110010 010010 011100100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 222
- Average number of words per stanza: 42
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Weakened In Discipline;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.