This is an analysis of the poem What It Takes To Lead that begins with:
Can one completely lost of wit,
Be held accountable......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABAB cdeebeada ABAB ca beXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,9,4,2,5,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010101 010100 1110110101 11 1011 0011101 101 111000010110 11011111 10001011 111101 11110111 0010100101 11010101 010100 1110110101 11 110 11100 0111101 1011110 11111011001 111110001 111101011
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 141
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of What It Takes To Lead;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.