This is an analysis of the poem Very Few Know The Difference that begins with:
The attention given to not paying it...
Will soon be in conversations mentioned....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ab ccdX bXac aXXaddc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,4,4,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00101001100 0100101010 0010101101101 10010100101 101001 011100 1 1011101001010 00100001 1111110010 010101 0110101010100 111111101 0101101010101010 1101101000110 11101010101111001
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 131
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, that are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines purpose is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Very Few Know The Difference;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.