This is an analysis of the poem Strategically Used that begins with:
Like a tool to undo...
All that is good....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xabcca aXacXc aXaXab
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101001 1100 10100001 00101010 1100011 111010010 001010001010 101010110101010 01010010101 1010110 11011101011 11010010101 10011000001 11011111011 11000100101 0101011 1101001 0111010010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 221
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; that is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Strategically Used;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of People Who Protect Themselves
- Analysis of Mama Was Phenonmenal
- Analysis of Steps Must Be Cautiously Placed