This is an analysis of the poem This Stuff Ain'T Fresh that begins with:
This stuff ain't fresh.
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCDC ebddeffe ABCDC XXfc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,8,5,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0111 1010 0100101 0110010 101001 01010 0011010 0101 011011 00100010 11010 111010 01010 0111 1010 0100101 0110010 101001 011110 010101 101 0111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 130
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of This Stuff Ain'T Fresh;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.