This is an analysis of the poem Sneaky Indiscretions that begins with:
This is not too crazy to be true today,
To hear someone say......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXXbXcacbXXdXdX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00111000101 01111 111010110 00111001000 1100010100 0 0101010100 11101 01000100101101 1100101001010100 101011000011 10101101010100 1 1110101101010 1010011101 01110011110100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 628
- Average number of words per stanza: 101
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; with, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sneaky Indiscretions;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.