This is an analysis of the poem Depleted Of Bonafide Tasks that begins with:
The only ones appearing to be running afraid these days,
Are those seeking explanations......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXbXX cacbXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010101000100111 11101010 011010100000 011110100 101000101001001 11100100001010 11101011100110 0100010010011010010 01001011 11 11100001011110 1100100111011010 1010011010101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 304
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Depleted Of Bonafide Tasks;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.