This is an analysis of the poem Replaced By Awareness that begins with:
Examining to explore,
Beyond my comfort zone......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXbbbac dbedefggb acchXeh ebebcfff hFGC hFGCAA hFGCXhFGCAA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,9,7,8,4,6,11,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0100001 011101 10010001010 101001000 001000010 011001000 011 11110101101 111110 11011101 1010101000101 11010111 111110110 110000111100 10110100 010101010101 100010001111 10010111001001 011001101001 101001 01010100101 111011 0100010010 01010000100001 1110010101 0101010 111000100101 0110101011 01001100100 0010010110000100 01010010111010 10101011111 11 1010 11101 0111111 11 1010 11101 0111111 0101 0101 11 1010 11101 0111111 11 1010 11101 0111111 0101 0101
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 207
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 52
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, them are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word to is repeated.
The author used the same word replaced at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Replaced By Awareness;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.