This is an analysis of the poem Tied To Lies Twisted that begins with:
So pointless it is,
For those recovering from disappointment....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababXaa aXbbXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 11000 11010001010 0010010010110 001001110100 1110100010 011101 10110111010 111101011 001011000111 11010110 1010000 01011110110 101101 110001001010100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 265
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Tied To Lies Twisted;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.