This is an analysis of the poem Quilled By Feathered Pens that begins with:
Those with embellished delusions,
About keeping entitlements......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcbdbcXXc aXXacXcaaX X dddXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,10,1,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10010010 01100100 0100101000010 0010111 11000101 1111010 00101101 010110011 1001110010 011101010 10010001001 1110 1010100100100 11010010 0111001 10010100000 010001111 101001101101 01000101 1111010 10111001100 1110 1 10001 01000010 0100111010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 217
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Quilled By Feathered Pens;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.