This is an analysis of the poem Park The Car that begins with:
Park the car.
Get on a public transit bus....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaaXX XXXbb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101 11010101 10111 0110100100 111010101 1011111 10001001101 10101101 1101010111100 11111010110010100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 174
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Park The Car;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.