This is an analysis of the poem Persuaded To Remember that begins with:
Wouldn't it be a fantastic discovery,
If it was uncovered......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCDDa ddcdXbXXXABCDDa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,15,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100000100100 001010 101101 10100010 110101100010 10100 00100010 11100 01 010100011 10100010 1001101 00110101001 11 100000100100 001010 101101 10100010 110101100010 10100
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 188
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Persuaded To Remember;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Don'T You Feel Sometimes That People Just Should Hush
- Analysis of Volunteering+reciprocation=(Not) Obligation
- Analysis of Total Breakdown