This is an analysis of the poem Only To Reveal The Real Deal that begins with:
Take an accumulation,
Of acts of disrespect performed......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbcccd eXXeb daddX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 1101010 01010101 10010000 1011001 011010101 11001 1101010 010011 111010 11100 11001001 1101000001 1010110110010 1101111 011001010000 101010 010001011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 172
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Only To Reveal The Real Deal;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Something To Say To Get Out
- Analysis of If Only They Could Market Their Gossip
- Analysis of To The Accusers