This is an analysis of the poem No Matter What The Feedback that begins with:
You've got to breathe.
No matter what the feedback, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCDECF ABCDECF ghhXFGHIG ABCFGHIG CFXCFbe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,9,8,7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101 1101011 01011100 1011 1110101 1111010 111000101 1101 1101011 01011100 1011 1110101 1111010 111000101 1111 01 11 1011101 1011 111111 11111 0111001 011 1101 1101011 01011100 1011 111111 11111 0111001 011 1111010 111000101 1111010 111000101 11101011 11001
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 156
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 37
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; you is repeated.
The author used the same words you've, you at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines one is repeated).
The poet repeated the same words need, knees at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of No Matter What The Feedback;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.