This is an analysis of the poem Lost To Foreclosure that begins with:
You need more flavor in your beef.
Unconscious actions, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xabcbdad XbcXdXcacc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110011 11010 1110 100111 01110 01001 101110 0101011 110101 11010 11111 01101 01110 010010 10101 1111 0101101 01111011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 231
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Lost To Foreclosure;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.