This is an analysis of the poem Left Less Effective that begins with:
Many are living to experience life,
To worship the value of things to obtain....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbXXcd Xabddcb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic tetrameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 10110001001 01001001001 101001 1101010100 1010101101 111001001 10101001101 11010110010 1100010101 0101110010 1110001 011000010001 11011110 11101011010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 260
- Average number of words per stanza: 43
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Left Less Effective;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.