This is an analysis of the poem Kept Faith Is The Test that begins with:
One's kept faith is the test with a letting,
Of those obstacles faced to witness erased....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xaabb cXacd XacdX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1110010010 01100101001 010101 001000101 1001000101001 1001101110101 011111001001 10101011111 10100100100010 0010101001000011 11111100100010 01101000010101 1111110101 1001101111001 01010001011110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 237
- Average number of words per stanza: 42
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Kept Faith Is The Test;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Endure Through Opposition
- Analysis of Don'T Own Those Woes
- Analysis of Those Saccharined And Sweetened Bits