This is an analysis of the poem In The Minds Of Those Awakening that begins with:
Separate political affliations,
And a number of religious divisions......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XabbcXbbdaXXXXXXadc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 19,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010100100 10100010010 0101010 111001001 1100100100101 010111010101 101 11111001 01010 1000101111010 1011100111101 01010010110010010 00010010000100101 1110011100 0110001 001000100100010001 11101 0101010001001010 001010100001100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 811
- Average number of words per stanza: 130
- Amount of lines: 19
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of In The Minds Of Those Awakening;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Remember This Quick And Fast
- Analysis of As Long As I Know 'Where' You Are
- Analysis of Intelligently Combatting Ignorance