This is an analysis of the poem Intelligently Combatting Ignorance that begins with:
Intelligently combatting ignorance,
May be a mission some have adopted....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXcXXbbbcbb bXBXcBcX ac X dab dX eeabe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,8,2,1,3,2,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01000010100 1001011010 1111001000 0111101000101 0100101 1100110111 11001101 010101011010 01101001101 110110100100 0101111010 0010100101000 11 001101011010 11 00101010100 111011101001 11 0001010100 00100001 110111 11001011 1011 1101011011 110010010 001001001001 111 111101 111101111 110010000 101100 010110110010 100
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 160
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 33
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Intelligently Combatting Ignorance;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.